EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Manager who can manage performance-oriented online marketing campaigns via various channels (SEA, classic display, retargeting, video, and social).
This position requires first experiences in working with Google Ads in order to creatively and effectively manage and optimize PPC campaigns, along with website content, while keeping track and improving the ROAS.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills, the ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment and the motivation to learn about digital marketing strategies. The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
You will work closely with various other stakeholders such as the Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management teams, as well as with designers, brand and content marketers, and will:
- Execute and manage media campaigns which may include SEM, SEO, and Social Media with focus on B2B Marketing
- You will be responsible for the management, controlling and ongoing optimization of performance-oriented online marketing campaigns
- Define and develop our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the most impactful channels
- Analyze, evaluate, and optimize the performance of PPC campaigns, with a focus on managing our paid media budget
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams to create locally relevant content and messages, such as ad copy; landing page copy; video content; blog content; studies and whitepapers; and webinars
- Generate reports along with data-based improvement ideas
- Learn new technologies, techniques, and industry trends related to Paid and Organic SEO
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Significant background in organic and paid search, as well as conversion tracking
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategies and techniques and best practices across SEO, PPC, email marketing, content marketing, and social media
- You have first experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics (LinkedIn is a plus).
- Some experience with sales and marketing automation systems – Salesforce and HubSpot
- Data-driven and results-orientated mindset.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, ability to complete projects within scope and on deadline
- Fluent in English AND Native Spanish speaker plus a second language of either German, French, or Italian
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (31+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Permanent working contract
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on-site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment