We are looking for a solution-oriented Senior Technical Support Engineer (m/f) who will operate as our first level technical support. You will help build and grow our IoT (Internet of Things) business by providing our international customers with excellent support and by making sure that the technical issues are resolved effectively. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person to contribute to our rapidly growing business and to the improvement of our product.
What you'll be doing
EMnify’s Senior Technical Support Engineer is the first point of contact for incoming support requests from our international customers and serve as a supervisor for our Technical Support Team.
- Make a great first impression, provide our customers with the confidence that they will be well taken care of while the case is being investigated
- Provide a technical support via ticket-system, email or telephone.
- Diagnose, analyse and troubleshoot the issues and suggest maintenance actions
- Prioritize requests and find customer-oriented and suitable solutions, often in close collaboration with our Customer Success, Engineering and Product Management teams
- Be responsible for our support and ticketing system, Zendesk, by following up with all requests until all issues are solved
- Communicate procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers/stakeholders
- Define and track bugs for development and offer innovative ideas to engineering and product teams to improve our user experience and the product quality
- Contribute and maintain our knowledge database on a regular basis
- Build, train and lead our Technical Support Team
What Experience you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in technical customer support, ideally at a mobile network operator or telecoms vendor
- Experience as a supervisor of a technical support team
- Knowledge of maintenance and Technical Support activities and processes
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows Client and Server, Linux)
- Passion for IoT and M2M products and markets and familiarity on SaaS and cloud-based business model
- Experience in the use of a support ticketing system, e.g. Zendesk, JIRA, any other
- A university degree in a technical field, e.g. network operations or telecommunications engineering
- Proven leadership skills
- Some experience in, RDBMS, AWS and automatic deployment, virtualized LAN, Router or Firewall architecture would be a plus
- Fluency in English. Any additional language is a plus, e.g. Italian, German, Spanish or French.
- Hands-on, team- and solution-oriented personality with strong communication skills
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career. At the core of our business is the idea of shared success - we as a team and a company can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial to us to have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!
How to apply
Simply send your CV, a cover letter plus salary range and your possible start date.
You will be hearing from us soon!