EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will have a vital role in driving demand for the EMnify solution internationally. You will help us grow our business by playing an integral part in designing and executing successful lead generation programs. The position provides a unique chance for a senior person with great analytical skills and a self-driven attitude. You will report to the VP Growth and be a part of an excellent team of high performers, disrupting the IoT market.
- Responsibility for the strategic growth of all our digital marketing campaigns to maximize ROI targeting both Enterprises and CSPs
- Design, deploy, measure and refine lead generation campaigns (PPC, SEO, e-mail and social media)
- Refine buyer personas and the customer journey
- Set up and modify landing pages by defining and executing A/B tests
- Forecast budgetary requirements and impact by translating business requirements from other departments into budgetary ones
- Develop and lead the digital marketing team
- Consistent and proven track record of successful B2B lead generation campaigns with a high ROI in a SaaS industry sector
- Minimum 3+ years of comparable experience
- Experience using analytical tools to derive actionable intelligence from data and present it (including ROI/CAC), for example, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or similar and strong understanding of SERPs: click rates, layout, and CTA
- Deep understanding of paid search and SEO (both technical and content)
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com, including sales processes and stages as well as leads/accounts/opportunities
- Strong understanding of SERPs: click rates, layout, and CTAs
- Strong e-mail marketing experience with setting up, executing and analyzing campaigns and targeting all stages of the customers' journey would be a plus
- Willingness to work hard, especially in the beginning in order to kickstart the engine
- Driven by the need to continuously improve yourself and your performance
- Fluent in English, fluency in Spanish is a big advantage, plus any other European language
With you in our team, we want to significantly expand our global success and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative solution. You’ll be at the forefront of the global IoT revolution.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Grow personally and with your responsibilities in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on-site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment