EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
We are looking for a creative and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to support our Berlin office and thereby build and grow our IoT (Internet of Things) business. You will promote our compelling product to international markets. This is a great opportunity to contribute to our rapidly growing business and personally develop in a scaling business environment. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person to drive the go-to-market efforts of our exciting product to new levels.
- Work together with the marketing and sales teams to create optimized landing pages to attract potential customers
- Implement appropriate A/B testing to ensure the correct methods and tools are being used to achieve maximum ROI
- Analyze all PPC and Paid Media activity and create bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Have regular meetings with the management to ensure the Paid Media strategy is successfully hitting targets and delivering sufficient ROI
- Have at least 2 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Have a Google Adwords Certification
- Have a proven track record in implementing PPC and Paid Media campaigns that deliver a large ROI
- Have experience in implementing Paid Media campaigns across key platforms, including Google, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Be an expert in using Google Adwords and Analytics to analyze and improve PPC campaign performance
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment