EMnify is a leading cloud-native IoT connectivity provider that empowers businesses worldwide to get the best out of their devices and overcome industry barriers. Simply put, we deliver customer success for cellular IoT – globally and at scale. We do this by enabling IoT devices and applications to be connected through cellular networks and allowing developers to easily manage and integrate the cellular connectivity into their IoT solutions through our API. Our 100 employees in Europe and Asia support our customers throughout the entire IoT solution life cycle.
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (m/f) who will contribute to building our platform in AWS and provide support to our customers with the cloud-related issues. The position is associated with one of our networking-focussed teams in the Berlin area.
- Work on exciting infrastructure projects with a DevOps mindset and modern tooling
- Work in cross-functional teams to deliver a world-class connectivity platform
- Scale out our AWS-based mobile core network setups and make them robust enough to handle hundreds of millions of devices
- Create automation for deployments, testing and previously manual tasks
- Build effective monitoring and observability systems to catch errors while avoiding alert fatigue
- Act as a consultant for the development teams to deliver software with operability and scalability built in right from the beginning
- Investigate and contribute to solving complex production issues
- Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols, ideally a good mixture of fundamentals of routing, switching and higher layers as well as networking in AWS
- Hands-on experience in designing, implementing and maintaining cloud environments at scale, preferably on AWS and via Terraform
- Knowledge about software development processes or automation experience with any language other than Bash
- Passion for IoT and M2M products and markets and deep understanding of SaaS and cloud-based business models
- Fluency in English
- Hands-on, team- and customer-oriented personality.
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. EMnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide– either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Regular team and company events
- Free in-house German lessons
- 10% slack time to develop yourself
- Company-paid AWS certifications
- 30 days of vacation