EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
Every EMnify employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on our customers’ success and when customers thrive, we all do.
As Pre-Sales Engineer you will work closely with our sales team and our Enterprise customers. You will run tailored product demos and guide technical discussions, confidently advising on all technical matters concerning our connectivity solution.
You’ll help demonstrate the business value of our disruptive and unique product to the largest enterprise customers around the DACH region and Europe.
For this position, we are looking for candidates who are fluent in German and English.
- On-site client visits for demos and technical discussions
- Lead strategic and technical sales presentations & demonstrations (online and face-to-face), in conjunction with the Sales/Account Executive
- Be available and engaged throughout the sales cycle to provide ongoing technical insight and product information as required to close deals
- Assist sales staff in assessing the potential of EMnify to meet customer needs including participation in “discovery” meetings, RFP responses, and related qualification activities
- Maintain ongoing technical product knowledge of all products - keep up-to-date on company literature, competition and market trends via attendance/participation in house training, travel & contact w/relevant in-house and external engineering, management, industry specialists, trade journals etc.
- Assist with product training of sales personnel
- Remain available and in contact with both internal Sales/Account Executives and others stakeholders post contract for ongoing sales support and ensure a smooth customer hand over from the sales to our CSM team
- Liaise with our Product Management and Engineering teams to communicate client needs for the development of future product and platform enhancements
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Development or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in a technical pre-sale or customer-facing role
- Expertise in Telecommunication industry, with deep understanding of wireless network architecture, trends and technological evolution
- Familiar with radio technologies and roaming principles
- Words like IMSI, ICCID, IMEI, MVNO, APN, LTE are part of your daily vocabulary
- Good understanding of cloud architecture and its capabilities
- A well-rounded, business savvy, professional who understands customer
- relationship management and procurement processes
- Ability to deliver polished technical presentations and demonstrate how
- product provides business value to client stakeholders
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills in English AND German
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (31+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Permanent working contract
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment