We are looking for motivated students with an interest in telecommunication and a passion for software development to join our organization as a working student.
As a working student in our software development you
- work directly on EMnify’s core – our unique product
- support our experienced team in creating and developing new products and features from scratch
- work on real projects for our international customers
- learn how to use and apply modern technology and tools.
Different areas to work on are:
- Architecture and design of APIs using the Play! framework
- Development of our mobile Core network software using the reactive AKKA framework
- Scale out our cloud infrastructure running on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Student of computer science, computer engineering or similar
- Interest in the Internet of Things
- Knowledge of the programming language Java
- Good understanding of network protocols, SDN and NFV paradigms
- Good oral and written language skills in English.