EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about innovation, excellent communication, and planning and producing content on a regular publishing schedule. You’ll be responsible for content marketing in your language region while staying aligned the rest of your team and our wider marketing strategy. Interested? Keep reading...
- Deliver effective content that encompasses all markets, products, channels, stakeholders and languages.
- Become an expert in your target region and know your target audience – your content is strong enough to support and impact sales and brand awareness.
- Work closely with digital marketing experts to create, develop and deliver content that’s used for cross-channel marketing.
- Manage the creation and optimization of web content for Search Engine Optimization
- Drive the development and oversee the production of new content assets, including whitepapers, blog posts, videos, social posts, lead nurturing emails, and more.
- Use content performance data (such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Social Media and Salesforce), for continuous improvement and communicate these results to your team and our business leaders.
- Efficient project management, excellent stakeholder communication and maximize company resources with a focus on achieving the best results for the company.
- You have 4+ years of content production experience working in tech company or an agency serving tech companies, ideally with a B2B content marketing focus
- You have a deep understanding and high levels of competency in both written and video communication, including conducting and organizing interviews. You’re passionate about excellent storytelling and putting the customer first.
- You have reporting experience – you know how to generate insights from data then apply the learnings to improve content strategy, performance and quality.
- You are creative, full of ideas, always ready to take initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You pay close attention to detail, you’re a team player, have a willingness both to learn and to teach, take initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Native Spanish and fluent in English
We kindly ask all candidates to send us a portfolio with a minimum of 3 samples of their best work.
With you as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (31+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Permanent working contract
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on-site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment