EMnify was born out of a belief that the impact of IoT will revolutionize technology worldwide and that a technology shift is required to enable efficient and economical connectivity for intelligent devices. Based in Germany, we are a Deep Tech company and offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 100 countries, enabling new use cases that improve people’s lives all over the world.
What you'll be doing
Key Activities: A Customer Success Manager Key Account is the CEO of our Key Accounts. He/She ensures our international customers from a variety of industries to get the best out of EMnify’s technology:
- Be responsible for managing the accounts of our key customers
- Identify and resolve technical and non-technical customer issues and uncover opportunities for new use cases and customer growth
- Ensure our customers’ technical enablement and full engagement by coordinating, organizing and managing cross-functionally their onboarding and IoT deployment activities
- Maximize EMnify’s value for our customers by being their representative within our organization, supporting them with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas, by collaborating closely with our Sales Representatives, Product Management, and Marketing.
- More than that: Be the trusted advisor and consultant by networking and maintaining trustful relationships with existing customers via telephone and mail, educating them on our technology, making our customers as successful as possible by understanding their specific requirements and roadmaps.
- Identify indicators and monitor customer account movements and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur indicating issues or opportunities to improve the customer’s product or service.
What Experience you'll need
- Provide credibility by means of your technical and business education, e.g. industrial, electronics or telecommunications engineering and strong passion for IoT, M2M and Telecom products and markets
- 3 years in a technology management, pre-/sales role, customer care and/or product management
- Proven track record in managing and closing deals with big B2B customers
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills facing a variety of customer personas, sometimes pro-actively, sometimes listening first, however always with a commercial, service-oriented mindset
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS business models, you enjoy communicating with a technical audience
- Analytical and KPI-driven mindset, with the ability to prioritize while handling multiple activity streams at the same time
- Excellent oral and written skills in English are a must. Any additional language is a plus.
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career. At the core of our business is the idea of shared success - we as a team and a company can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial to us to have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!
How to apply
Simply apply with your CV, a cover letter plus salary range and your possible start date!