EMnify is a leading cloud-native IoT connectivity provider that empowers businesses worldwide to get the best out of their devices and overcome industry barriers. Simply put, we deliver customer success for cellular IoT – globally and at scale. We do this by enabling IoT devices and applications to be connected through cellular networks and allowing developers to easily manage and integrate the cellular connectivity into their IoT solutions through our API. Our 100 employees in Europe and Asia support our customers throughout the entire IoT solution life cycle.
Are you a customer-centric person who likes challenges and is passionate about new technologies? Then you should join our ambitious Customer Success Management team who is dedicated to ensure that our international customers from a variety of industries get the best out of EMnify’s technology. In the role of Customer Success Manager you will have the ownership and responsibility for your accounts and you will be contributing to the success of our IoT business.
- Drive growth, minimize churn and improve our NPS by uncovering opportunities for new use cases and understanding specific requirements and roadmaps of our customers
- Identify and manage the resolution of technical and non-technical customer issues
- Educate customers on our technology and ensure their technical enablement by coordinating, organizing and managing their onboarding and IoT deployment activities
- Maximize EMnify’s value for our customers by being their representative within our organization, supporting them with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas while collaborating closely with our sales, product and marketing team
- Make our customers as successful as possible and be the trusted advisor and consultant by maintaining trusting relationships with existing customers via telephone and mail
- Identify indicators and monitor customer account movements and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur indicating issues or opportunities to improve the customer’s product or service
- Minimum 2 years of experience gained in a customer-facing role (technology management, pre-/sales role, account management, product or project management)
- Good knowledge in the networking topics (e.g. IP addresses, VPN) as well as a passion for IoT, M2M and Telecom products
- Interest in new technologies, ideally you understand cloud and SaaS business models
- Outstanding communication and customer-centric mentality, with a commercial and service-oriented mindset (you are interested in growing the customers by upselling and cross-selling)
- Pro-active and solution-oriented approach
- Not being afraid of having ownership and accountability for your area of work
- Experience with Salesforce would be a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Spanish and English on a native level
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. EMnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Permanent working contract
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment
- 30 days of vacation
Do you feel addressed? Does it sound like an exciting challenge to you? Then please submit your application by following the” Apply” button!