You will play an essential role in improving our Product to excite our users and engage them. You will develop processes and flows to make complicated processes a breeze for our customers so connectivity for their IoT devices becomes one thing less they need to worry about.
You will learn a lot about IoT and telecommunication from our experts and collaborate with them to bring innovative solutions to our customers.
Close collaboration, great autonomy, and demanding challenges will be your daily business.
Your focus will be to work on the usability of our new web-based customer portal and to improve our process holistically.
- We want you to help us planning user-journeys and measuring user-engagement across the users' key activities
- We want you to help us conducting and guiding user research/experiments with our customers and stakeholders
- We want you to help to build the right product by building UX concepts from the draft board to the wireframe
- We want you to train our employees to think customer-centric and how to build and test for customer success
- We need you to be able to present your work well to the relevant stakeholders and the rest of the organization
- You have multiple years of experience working with Designers, Developers and Stakeholders to deliver great products
- You have experience and know-how with modern web-applications, responsive design, wireframing and prototyping
- You are passionate to develop holistic, customer-centric products which make an impact on peoples lives
- You love to dive into complicated problems and make them easy for others
- You are eager to stay up to date in your field
- You enjoy developing one main product and refining it over time
- You thrive to accelerate growth through the Product (PLG)
- You love to work in a young, dynamic team and company where change is eminent and considered a positive thing
- You have the relevant work experience to succeed or exceed this position in digital product development
- You have great communication skills in English (German is not required) and love to engage in discussions
- Experience with UI-Design or design, in general, is a bonus
With you as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (31+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Permanent working contract
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on-site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment