EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
A Customer Success Manager acts as the CEO of the Account. You ensure our international customers from a variety of industries get the best out of EMnify’s technology.
As an EMnify CSM you will:
- Drive growth, minimize churn and improve our NPS by uncovering opportunities for new use cases and understanding specific requirements and roadmaps of our customers
- Identify and manage the resolution of technical and non-technical customer issues
- Educate customers on our technology and ensure their technical enablement by coordinating, organizing and managing their onboarding and IoT deployment activities
- Maximize EMnify’s value for our customers by being their representative within our organization, supporting them with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas while collaborating closely with our sales, product and marketing team
- Make our customers as successful as possible and be the trusted advisor and consultant by maintaining trusting relationships with existing customers via telephone and mail
- Identify indicators and monitor customer account movements and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur indicating issues or opportunities to improve the customer’s product or service.
- Provide credibility by means of your technical and business education, e.g. industrial, electronics or telecommunications engineering and a strong passion for IoT, M2M and Telecom products and markets
- 3 years in technology management, pre-/sales role, account management, product or project management
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills facing a variety of customer personas, sometimes pro-actively, sometimes listening first, however always with a commercial, service-oriented mindset
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS business models, you enjoy communicating with a technical audience
- Analytical and KPI-driven mindset, with the ability to prioritize while handling multiple activity streams at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and in French or German
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on-site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment
How to apply:
Simply apply with your CV, a cover letter plus salary range and your possible start date.
You will be hearing from us soon!