EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
We are looking for a project management intern (m/f) who supports our Customer Operations team during the implementation of our SOC 2 compliance project, a framework to ensure data in the cloud is managed securely. This position is the ideal opportunity to gain first-hand experience in project management in a growing SaaS company.
- Support us in coordinating project members and collaborate with relevant stakeholders
- Help us ensure that timelines remain on track and budgetary objectives are met
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Assist us in delegating project tasks appropriately to project members
- You have at least 6 months to support us managing our SOC 2 project in EMnifys Berlin office
- Some first-hand working experience in project management (e.g. through an internship or working student position)
- Ideally you are already a Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Preferably you are familiar with SaaS business models
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A self-reliant, team- and solution-oriented personality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably Microsoft Project
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment