EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
We are looking for a market-oriented and passionate SIM Card Technical Consultant who will drive new strategies from idea to execution and manage our partnerships with UICC/USIM vendors. This position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person with the technical SIM management experience to help our business grow and to improve our product. This is a permanent position located in Wurzburg/Berlin with some travel required.
KEY ACTIVITIES: A SIM Card Technical Consultant (m/f) drives new strategies from idea to execution and manages our partnerships with UICC/USIM vendors.
- Be responsible for day to day operational management of SIM vendors relations
- Manipulate/update UICC file systems using OTA strategies
- Steer and validate BAP processes
- Create input files and number/allocate the resource management
- Create our USIM Profile strategy, define and manage USIM profiles for different channel partners
- Define the strategy of sim specification, implement and maintain it for different channel partners and vendors
- Give technical support for customers with hardware problems (GMS Modules & Embedded Devices) in relation to our UICC/USIM and manage our relationship with hardware vendors.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience working in the area of technical SIM management
- Extensive hands-on experience and deep understanding of UICC file system and BAP processes
- Hands-on experience on how to manipulate/update UICC file systems using OTA technologies
- Passion for SaaS, PaaS, Telecoms, and/or M2M/IoT domains
- Knowhow or at least a strong interest in how to successfully execute a PaaS/SaaS business model
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free in-house German lessons