EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will help us create and improve our Go-To-Market approach. In this role you will help us define markets and create on point targeting and messaging for our verticals and use cases. You will work closely with product management and all customer facing roles throughout EMnify.
- Develop and deliver value proposition and messaging frameworks such as informative presentations, case studies, demos, competitive positioning, etc.
- Create business cases and strategies for product capabilities required to meet market needs.
- Independently gather, analyze and synthesize data to prioritize market trends & client needs, identify best practices, and articulate product requirements.
- Perform market and competitor research to analyze market needs and develop informed point of view on where competition is heading
- Support our product strategy and work closely with the performance marketing team to understand customer segments and keep them closely looped into product updates
- Create sales training materials that cover industry trends and value proposition
- Proven success at launching new products or features for consumer tech products
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing, Business, or a related field beneficial
- Experience running customer insights and market research programs
- Excellent communication skills, able to craft concise, on point messaging
- Strong analytics skills, comfortable working with datasets
- Self-starter with drive to get things done, able to build effective cross-team relationships to move projects forward
- Genuine passion and interest in contributing to our mission, we're not looking for someone just to do the job, but to help us change the way the world moves money
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (31+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Permanent working contract
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on-site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment