We are looking for a graduate with an interest in telecommunication, a passion for software development and the motivation to fasten a career in a young, agile and innovative company.
As a Junior Software Engineer you
- work directly on EMnify’s mobile core network – our unique product
- Work within an experienced team in creating and developing new products and features from scratch
- learn how to use and apply modern technology and tools.
Different areas to work on are:
- Architecture and design of APIs using the Play! framework
- Design of complex data models
- Development of our mobile core network software using the reactive AKKA framework
- Scale out our cloud infrastructure running on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Graduate of computer science, computer engineering or similar technical studies
- Strong interest in the Internet of Things
- Excellent programming skills, preferably in Java
- Good understanding of network protocols, SDN and NFV paradigms
- Good oral and written language skills in English.
- Proven experience in software development, e.g. in open source or commercial projects
- Work experience in development teams, preferably using Scrum, Git and continuous integration
- Routine in using Linus or any other Unix system operated using the command line
- Experience in using Infrastructure-as-a-Service offerings, e.g., AWS or OpenStack.