EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
As a working student in our Customer Success team you help us ensure that our international customers from a variety of industries get the best out of EMnify’s technology.
As a working student in our CSM team you will:
- Support us to ensure new customers adopt our technology through monitoring activation rates of your account base
- Help us minimizing churn and improving our NPS by uncovering opportunities for new use cases and understanding specific requirements and helping enable our customers reach their goals
- Assist us identify and manage the resolution of technical and non-technical customer issues
- Help us educate customers on our technology and ensure their technical enablement together with team by managing their onboarding and IoT deployment activities
- Support us to maximize EMnify’s value for our customers by being their representative within our organization, supporting them with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas while collaborating closely with our sales, product and marketing team
- Together with our team you will make our customers as successful as possible and develop in the role of their trusted adviser
- Contribute to identify indicators and monitor customer account movements and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur
- You are studying industrial, electronics or telecommunications engineering or similar and you have an interest in the oT, M2M and Telecom products and markets
- You have 15-20 hours per week to support us in our Berlin office
- Some first hand experience in technology management, pre-/sales, account management, product or project management, e.g. through internships
- Great communication and inter-personal skills facing a variety of customer personas, sometimes pro-actively, sometimes listening first, however always with a commercial, service-oriented mindset
- Ideally you understand cloud and SaaS business models, you enjoy communicating with a technical audience
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to manage your time efficiently
- Very good oral and written skills in English + another European Language is a must (e.g. Italian, Spanish, French, German)
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment