We are looking for hands-on and passionate professionals with a high customer-orientation and strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to join our 24/7 (Network Access/Roaming) Operations organization as a Telecom Implementation Engineer (m/f).
What you'll be doing
- Take full responsibility for implementation projects from planning to production, covering i.e. International Roaming Agreements (IREG/TADIG unilateral) and occasionally IMSI Partners
- Analysis and update of commercial and technical details (IR.21, AA.14, IOTs, EMnify Tariff Plans)
- Monitor Service Quality and KPIs
- Troubleshoot service issues, tracing and analysis of signaling (SS7/diameter) and data (GRX)
- Collaborate with our technical customer support, mobile core operations and commercial roaming team
- Create and document processes and implementations
What Experience you'll need
- Bachelor or higher in information technology, communications engineering, or computer engineering
- 4-7 years’ experience in Telecoms, preferably Roaming/IoT/M2M
- Be solution-oriented with a strong commitment to finish projects
- Hands-on experience in Linux, RDBMS (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with Switches (e.g. Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei)
- Knowledge in Signalling protocol suites (MAP, GTP, S6)
- Hands-on experience with IP routing and troubleshooting, at least CCNA or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience with different mobile core technologies (CS Core, PS Core, EPC)
- Good in analysis of graphs, big data, determining trends; advanced understanding of statistics and event correlations.
- Be hungry to learn new technologies and keep your knowledge up to date
- Be willing to work in shifts
- Savvy in communication and presentation to internal and external
- Excellent language skills in English (speaking & writing), any other language is a plus.
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career. At the core of our business is the idea of shared success - we as a team and a company can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial to us to have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!