EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
We are looking for hands-on and passionate professionals with a high customer-orientation and strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to join our 24/7 (Network Access/Roaming) Operations organization as a Telecom Implementation Engineer (m/f).
- Take full responsibility for implementation projects from planning to production, covering i.e. International Roaming Agreements (IREG/TADIG unilateral)
- Analysis and update of commercial and technical details (IR.21, AA.14, IOTs, EMnify Tariff Plans)
- Monitor Service Quality and KPIs
- Troubleshoot service issues, tracing and analysis of signaling (SS7/diameter) and data (GRX)
- Collaborate with our technical customer support, mobile core operations and commercial roaming team
- Create and document processes and implementations
- Bachelor or higher in information technology, communications engineering, or computer engineering
- 4-7 years’ experience in Telecoms, preferably Roaming/IoT/M2M
- Be solution-oriented with a strong commitment to finish projects
- Hands-on experience in RDBMS (e.g. MySQL)
- Basic skill level in Linux
- Knowledgeable in SMS routing (SS7, SMPP)
- Experience with Core Switches (e.g. Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei)
- Knowledge in Signalling protocol suites (MAP, GTP, S6)
- Hands-on experience with IP routing and troubleshooting, at least CCNA or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience with different mobile core technologies (CS Core, PS Core, EPC)
- Can analyze call traces using wireshark
- Good in analysis of graphs, big data, determining trends; advanced understanding of statistics and event correlations.
- Be hungry to learn new technologies and keep your knowledge up to date
- Be willing to work in shifts
- Savvy in communication and presentation to internal and external
- Excellent language skills in English (speaking & writing), any other language is a plus.
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Paid leave days and HMO for you and up to 3 dependants upon regularization
- Great central location in the heart of Makati City
- Regular team events