EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
We are looking for hands-on and passionate professionals with a high customer-orientation and strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to join our 24/7 (Network Access/Roaming) Operations organization as a Telecom Operations Engineer (m/f).
- Ensure the smooth implementation of International Roaming Agreements by troubleshooting PDP, Location Updates and SMS
- Troubleshoot service issues, tracing and analysis of signalling (SS7/diameter) and data (GRX)
- Analyse and update commercial and technical details (IR.21, IOTs, AA.14, EMnify Tariff Plans)
- Drive our Quality Assurance initiative by regularly performing routines, monitoring and documentation of relevant KPIs to ensure a high quality level for our network
- Define Business Dashboards and Intelligence reports
- Contribute to our future projects on LTE M or NB IoT
- Collaborate with our technical customer support, mobile core operations and commercial roaming team
- Create and document processes and implementations
- Bachelor or higher in information technology, communications engineering, or computer engineering
- 4-7 years’ experience in Telecoms, preferably Roaming/IoT/M2M
- Be solution-oriented with a strong commitment to finish projects
- Knowledgeable in SMS routing (SS7, SMPP)
- Experience with Core Switches (e.g. Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei)
- Knowledge in Signalling protocol suites (MAP, GTP, S6)
- Hands-on experience with IP routing and troubleshooting, at least CCNA or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience with different mobile core technologies (CS Core, PS Core, EPC)
- Ability to analyse call traces using wireshark
- Ability to deal with large excel spreadsheets (analysis of graphs, big data, determining trends; advanced understanding of statistics and event correlations)
- Be hungry to learn new technologies and keep your knowledge up to date
- Savvy in international communication and presentation to internal and external
- Be willing to work in shifts
- Excellent language skills in English (speaking & writing), any other language is a plus.
The following skills are a plus:
- Hands-on experience in RDBMS (e.g. MySQL)
- Basic skill level in Linux
- Familiar with BI tools like Grafana, Kibana, Periscope or Tableau
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Paid leave days and HMO for you and up to 3 dependants upon regularization
- Great central location in the heart of Makati City
- Regular team events