EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated VP Service Delivery (m/f) who will build and manage our globally distributed service delivery teams. You will be a key member of our management team with a focus on ensuring the high quality and reliability of all our technical operations. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person, with managerial experience, to drive the strategy for maintaining and operating our global service delivery infrastructure in public and private cloud environments.
- Build and manage globally distributed service delivery teams across the Americas, Europe and Asia; including three subunits: Network Operations Centre (NOC), Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and Roaming Implementation and Integration (NAO)
- Lead and develop the operations team – recruit top engineering talent and encourage your team members by leading, mentoring, and coaching them
- Shape and develop competitive service strategies and translate them into operational short- and long-term plans with the aim of ensuring the high quality of our services
- Lead the ongoing design and maintenance of our world-class infrastructure
- Enhance escalation procedures and workflows for the timely resolution of all issues within your areas of responsibility
- Create an organisation and infrastructure to support the highest industry-standard SLA requirements.
- Several years’ experience in operations, service delivery, infrastructure design or a similar role in public and private cloud environments
- Excellent knowledge of cloud-based IaaS stacks like AWS, Azure or Google Compute Engine
- You are a cloud-native person who lives and breathes for the cloud
- Strong hands-on experience in site reliability engineering
- Experience in running highly-available/real-time online transaction services
- Have built and led large global service delivery teams, with people management responsibilities including hiring and performance management
- Experience working with big B2B customers
- Preferably knowledge and insights into telecommunication and/or IoT.
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free in-house German lessons