EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
We are looking for a talented and motivated HR Manager to join our Würzburg office in part-time for 20-30 hours per week to contribute to creation of a positive and friendly work environment and to ensure that employees’ needs, and concerns are understood and taken care of. This position provides a unique opportunity for a hands-on person with a passion and HR experience.
- Take care of our employment contracts and paperwork
- Prepare our monthly payroll and collaborate with our external payroll office
- Manage our HR suppliers for international payroll, labor law and staff leasing
- Build up a close and trustful relationship with our employees
- Support employees with their questions and needs about German social security environment
- Administrate our HR info system BambooHR
- Organize on-boarding and off-boarding procedures
- Coordinate relocation procedures for expats and support them with their visa application
- Manage HR policies and projects
- Be a point of contact for our hiring managers in terms of HR-related questions
- Collaborate closely with our distributed HR team in Würzburg and Berlin
- Completed Bachelor degree in Business Administration, HR or another relevant study
- 3+ years of experience working within a Human Resources role
- Strong understanding in German labor law
- Have an eye for details
- Outstanding communication skills and fluent verbal and written communication in English and German
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build collaborative and productive relationships within the team
- Experience working in a high-growth start-up environment would be a plus
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (31+ nationalities)
- Great location next to the Würzburg university – with an awesome view!
- Permanent working contract
- Regular team and company events
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free in-house German lessons