EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
grow our team, we are looking for a motivated Tech Recruiter with a self-starter mentality.
This is the ideal opportunity to have an impact on the team structure in a deep
tech startup, to shape processes and drive your career within HR.
- Source relevant candidates for our technical positions, conduct interviews and act as the trusted adviser of our hiring managers
- If necessary, adjust proactively recruiting strategies
- Spread job ads in relevant channels self-reliantly and evaluate the outcome of our search efforts
- Use tech community portals to actively reach out to great talents
- Maintain and manage our database and Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis and improvement of recruiting activities
- Furthermore, you will take over your own HR projects around e.g. community building, meetups, etc.
- 2+ years firsthand experience as a Recruiter for technical positions
- Basic understanding of different programming languages
- Awesome communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in relationship-building with tech teams
- Startup-mentality and a proactive working style, willingness to take ownership
- Fluency in English – oral and written, German skills are very beneficial!
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any related field
- Work experience in an international and/or startup environment
- Familiarity with an ATS system
- Insights into tech-communities
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment