We are looking for a visionary and market-oriented Product Manager who is keen on driving EMnify’s technology to the next level. The position is located in Berlin with some travel required.
KEY ACTIVITIES: A Product Manager (m/f) drives new products & features from idea to execution by managing the entire product life cycle from inception through implementation to go-to-market.
- Develop and drive a company specific product management process, tools, and related policies
- Bring new features and services to market by directly cooperating with our R&D, sales, and marketing departments. Product management owns the design of product and features, including business-modelling and pricing
- In cooperation with our Product Marketeers and Sales, develop and maintain EMnify’s competitive advantage by gathering and prioritizing market requirements, developing our Product Vision and translating these into actionable items
- Transfer our Product Vision internally by writing user stories in coordination with our Technical Product Management
- Ensure quality of EMnify’s new features by regularly collecting feedback and validating business problems from internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or more in engineering, business, or economics
- 3-5 years’ experience in how to create a great user experience
- Passion for SaaS, PaaS, Telecoms, and/or M2M/IoT domains
- Knowhow or at least a strong interest in how to successfully execute a PaaS/SaaS business model
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English, any other additional language, e.g. German, French, Spanish, Italian, is a plus
- Experience with Scrum is a plus