EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
As our Media, Analyst and PR Manager you will conduct continuous outreach to the media, including thought leadership initiatives, product announcements, and pitches around editorial calendars. In addition, you will maintain relationships with key industry analysts and set up briefings to inform them of our corporate and product activities and news. Last but not least, you will promote EMnify's disruptive innovation by submitting editorials, sourcing speaking opportunities for executives, and engaging in industry forums and through relevant social media channels.
- Promote EMnify executives for media interviews and speaking opportunities
- Write news releases, articles, and other press materials to media outlets and coordinate interviews
- Engage with key industry associations, forums and influential bloggers
- Coordinate inbound requests for briefings (press, analysts, …)
- Write and maintain the media kit
- Brief analysts regularly on company and product news, maintain strong relationships
- Minimum 3 years of PR and/or AR experience, preferably in IT or telecoms; IoT knowledge a plus
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills in English
- Natural story-teller
- Network of media and analyst contacts
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within organization
- Proven ability to achieve goals in fast-paced, high growth environments
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment