We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer (Software-defined Networking) who will architect and develop our core network components based on a software-defined networking approach.
- Extensive knowledge of network protocols, including IPv4, IPv6 and TCP
- Good understanding and practical experience in applying the concepts of SDN and NFV in at least one project, e.g.n using OpenFlow, DPDK or any software-based network implementation
- Understanding of classical networking protocols, like VLAN, routing and switching
- Good programming skills, preferably in Java
- Experience in using Infrastructure-as-a-Service offerings, e.g., AWS or OpenStack
- Good oral and written language skills in English.
- Experience in trouble shooting complex network conditions and routine in using Wireshark
- Experience in applying state-of-the-art software development practices, including Git, automated testing or continuous integration/delivery
- Experience in provisioning Linux systems using Vagrant and Ansible
- Work experience in agile development teams using Scrum
- Have a start-up creative personality.