We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer (m/f) who will architect and develop our backend data stores which will handle the data of billions of objects. Ideally you developed at a previous position data models and complex data structures with SQL and NoSQL technologies for large scale systems supporting large datasets (>1PB).
A deep understanding of relational data model design as well as NoSQL and Bigdata approaches and their hybrid usage is needed.
- Detailed experience in the design and long-term maintenance of complex data models
- Experience in creation and usage of processes and tools for data management, upgrade and maintenance
- Detailed knowledge of OLTP in massive scalable systems
- Java or Scala Programming Skills
- Experience with Benchmarking & Database optimization.
- Proficient in using MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hadoop, Google BigTable
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Deployment Frameworks (Jenkins, Vagrant, Puppet, Ansible)
- Work experience in agile development teams using Scrum
- Have a startup / creative personality.