EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (m/f) who will contribute to building our platform in AWS and provide support to our customers with the cloud-related issues. The position is based in EMnify’s office in Berlin.
- Work on exciting infrastructure projects with a DevOps mindset and modern tooling
- Work in cross-functional teams to deliver a world-class connectivity platform
- Scale out our AWS-based mobile core network setups and make them robust enough to handle hundreds of millions of devices
- Create automation for deployments, testing and previously manual tasks
- Build effective monitoring and observability systems to catch errors while avoiding alert fatigue
- Act as a consultant for the development teams to deliver software with operability and scalability built in right from the beginning
- Investigate and contribute to solving complex production issues
- Knowledge about software development processes or automation experience with any language other than Bash
- Hands-on experience in designing, implementing and maintaining cloud environments at scale, preferably on AWS and via Terraform
- CI/CD approaches successfully applied to infrastructure code
- Solid know-how about networking and running JVM-based applications on Linux
- Passion for IoT and M2M products and markets and deep understanding of SaaS and cloud-based business models
- Fluency in English
- Hands-on, team- and customer-oriented personality.
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Regular team and company events
- Free in-house German lessons
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Dog-friendly work environment
- 10% slack time to develop yourself
- Company-paid AWS certifications