EMnify is the leading cloud communication platform provider for IoT that enables businesses with high growth IoT products to scale across networks worldwide with a single API. EMnify is solely dedicated to IoT – unlike traditional CPaaS vendors. Its disruptive solution and customer-centric approach are made possible by a team of international experts that support thousands of companies in more than 70 countries.
Founded in 2014 by forward-thinking telecommunications experts Frank Stöcker, Martin Giess, and Alexander Schebler, EMnify revolutionized the industry through its cloud-native service, enabling secure IoT connectivity globally – addressing one of the main issues regarding the IoT sector. To learn more about EMnify, please visit www.emnify.com
We are looking for a key member of our leadership team with a focus on managing all teams in Finance and Administration. As we rapidly scale our business, we’re looking for an exceptional VP Finance to help us drive our business to the next level. In your role, you will report directly to our CEO.
- Responsibility for the following areas: Accounting & Controlling, Talent Management, Legal and back-office administration, Agile
- Development and implementation of monthly and annual budgeting and forecasting processes, also in collaboration with other departments
- Establishment of financial/management reporting set & implementation of best-in-class SaaS/CPaaS reporting set for management control
- Support in all financing activities
- Implementation of processes and procedures, which support monthly billing, current dunning, dispute resolution and purchasing
- Ensure setup of the regulatory framework for the organization and business within areas of Compliance, Due Diligence & Regulatory
- Mentoring best-in-class talent management by supporting definitions of structures and processes and acting as a sparring partner to ensure A-level recruiting
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Finance, ideally the past 5 years as a leader in a high-growth tech-environment
- In-depth experience with handling/improving financial and business systems with the skill abstracting complexity into KPIs to support decision-making
- Hands-on leadership style, ability to reach from daily work (wherever needed) to strategic thinker
- Experience with VC/PE shareholder base and compatibility with the culture, values and size of a founder driven organization
- Background in Human Resources/Talent Management, ideally 5 years in an environment with >100 employees
- Proven track record in designing, scaling, recruiting, and managing a department with at least 15+ staff
- Strong communication and cross-functional working skills
- Structured approach, quality-driven and clear will to excel
- Ability to show persistence and tenacity to overcome obstacles
- High reliability and sense of responsibility
- Enjoy being a natural leader with a strong sense for people
- Very good English and German skills
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey.
Compensation will be competitive including participation in EMnify’s share option program reflecting the position and key contribution.
Some additional benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (35+ nationalities)
- Permanent working contract
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Dog-friendly work environment
- 30 days of vacation
Do you feel addressed? Does it sound like an exciting challenge to you? Then please submit your application by following the” Apply” button!