EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
We are growing in development and thus need you to help us shape this growth and support it with the necessary processes, structure, tools and mindset to improve our agility even more.
You will have huge freedom as our hierarchy is very flat and we work together to reach goals, not to slow people down.
You won’t be alone with your mindset either, we employ currently two dedicated Scrum Masters but also higher up in our organization everyone lives those values or even worked as a scrum master before.
- Practice the different stances of the scrum master
- Help the team to tailor their own process
- Guide, coach and teach Team, Product Owners and Organization to follow Agile practices
- Coach the Team and individuals to stay self-organized
- Improve transparency within Team and organization
- Remove impediments if requested by the Team
- Keep a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be solved without fear
- Experience as a Scrum Master for at least 2 years in different software development teams
- Good skills and knowledge of continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Hero moderator who can facilitate and keep participants focused and engaged in meetings
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, Lean, xP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Test automation, TDD, CI/CD, Pairing, Agile Games, Story Splitting, etc.
- Ability to learn and understand new technical domains quickly
- Excellent English in written and oral form
- Experience in scaling agile processes (LeSS, Nexus, Scrum@Scale, FAST, Camelot...)
- Organizing meetups or speaking at agile events
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- Flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Great location in the University City Würzburg – near the campus!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms
- Variety of drinks and snacks
- Free in-house German lessons