EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
We are looking for a talented, analytical, creative person to join the team and support with digital marketing. This role will have a focus on paid media campaigns, German content and translations, and social media.
- Support Digital Marketing Managers with campaign optimization and account management tasks such as; analysis, ad copy edits, expansion, and reporting
- Support our Content Marketing Managers with coordination with freelancers
- Monitoring, scheduling and posting on Social Media channels according to our calendar
- Currently completing your masters or are in your final year of study in Marketing and Communication ideally with a focus on research, analytics or digital performance marketing
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads and Social Media Community Management
- You have a passion for new technology and for marketing, you’re a team player, have a good sense of humor, plus have the ability to stick to deadlines
- Fluent in English in a workplace environment, any additional language is a plus
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn's Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (31+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Permanent working contract
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment