EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) with the ability, and experience, to create strategic relationships within our channel partners’ organisation including the CTO, IT Director, Product Mangers and other technology professionals.
You will consult on a variety of industries and technologies and provide deep expertise as to how to get the best out of EMnify's solution.
You will demonstrate a deep understanding of the market forces affecting our channel partners and offer insights into new ways EMnify can provide greater value in enabling them to meet their business goals.
- Be the project lead during, sometimes complex, on-boarding phase of new channel partners
- Be responsible for managing the accounts as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) throughout the entire life-cycle
- Identify and resolve technical and non-technical customer issues and uncover opportunities for new use cases and customer growth
- Ensure our customers’ technical enablement and full engagement by coordinating, organizing and managing cross-functionally of their IoT deployment activities
- Support clients with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas, and collaborating closely with our Sales, Product and Marketing teams
- Establish and maintain trustful relationships with existing customers via phone and mail. Educate clients on our technology and make them as successful as possible.
- Identify indicators and monitor customer account activity and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur indicating issues or opportunities to improve product or service.
- Provide credibility by means of your technical and business education, e.g. industrial, electronics or telecommunications engineering and strong passion for IoT, M2M and telecom products and markets
- 3 years in a technology management, pre-/sales role, partner and/or product management
- Project Management experience
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills facing a variety of customer personas, sometimes pro-actively, sometimes listening first - always with a commercial, service-oriented mindset
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS business models
- Analytical and KPI-driven mindset, with the ability to prioritize while handling multiple activity streams at the same time
- Excellent oral and written skills in English are a must. Any additional language is a plus.
- PMP/ITIL certification is a plus.
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment
How to apply
Simply apply with your CV, a cover letter plus salary range and your possible start date!