EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
To grow our team, we are looking for a motivated working student with a self-starter mentality to join our recruiting team. This is the ideal opportunity to have an impact on the team structure in a deep tech startup, to shape processes and drive your career within HR.
- Search for great candidates by spreading job ads and sourcing candidates actively on relevant platforms
- Communicate with candidates, coordinate interviews and conduct initial screening
- Gather information to evaluate our recruiting activities and search efforts
- Support us with research activities and HR projects such as onboarding, administration, employer branding, etc.
- You are enrolled as a student and you can support us 15h – 20h per week in our Berlin office
- Eagerness to learn about recruiting and HR topics
- Awesome communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English – oral and written, German skills are very beneficial!
- Motivation to shape a fast-growing company by proactively contributing your own ideas
- You study Human Resources Management or any related field
- First work experience as an intern or working student in HR and/or in a startup environment
- Familiarity with an ATS system
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment