We are looking for a talented and motivated HR Manager to join our Berlin office to contribute to the growth and development of our international team. You will help grow our business by shaping on-boarding, retention and learning and development policies and projects. This position provides a unique opportunity for a hands-on person with a passion and HR experience.
What you'll be doing
- Shape and manage HR policies and projects within the on-boarding, retention and learning & development areas
- Design, organize and implement our on-boarding and off-boarding procedures
- Take care of employment paperwork and liaise with internal teams to create corporate accounts for new employees
- Coordinate relocation procedures for expats
- Monitor new hire turnover and retention rates
- Understand internal landscape noting accounts identified for retention planning and strategic analysis
- Identify current and future training needs through in-depth analysis of desired future organizational capabilities including overall talent pipeline needs
- Design & organise teambuilding events
- Build up a staff culture rooted in trust, smartness and hard work to improve work results and employee retention
- Contribute to creation of a positive and friendly work environment and to ensure that employees’ needs, and concerns are understood and taken care of
What Experience you'll need
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, HR or another relevant course of study
- 2+ years of experience working within a Human Resources role directly tied to the areas of training & development, onboarding, retention
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent verbal and written communication in English and German
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build collaborative and productive relationships within the team
- Experience working in a high-growth start-up environment would be a plus
As a part of our highly motivated and young EMnify team, you’ll be a part of a success story that will inspire businesses and developers through an innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT and help to change people’s lives worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. We love our work, and it shows! We are all team players, and often need the cooperation of other team members. Therefore, a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere is one of our core values. Each EMnify member has countless opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
Want to be a part of our international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in Germany? Then EMnify is the perfect place for you!