EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
grow our team, we are looking for a motivated Recruiter with a self-starter mentality. You will
help us take our fast-growing company to the next level by hiring additional awesome team members.This is the ideal opportunity to have an impact on the team structure in a deep
tech startup, to shape processes and drive your career within HR.
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
- Take responsibility for the correspondence with our candidates and coordination of interviews
- Support the planning and execution of recruiting activities like internal events, meet-ups, job fairs and university events
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Maintain and manage our database and Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- 2+ years firsthand experience as a Recruiter
- Work experience in an international and/or startup environment
- Awesome communication and interpersonal skills
- Startup-mentality and a proactive working style, willingness to take ownership
- Fluency in English – oral and written, German skills are very beneficial!
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any related field
- Familiarity with an ATS system
- Experience in coordinating external headhunters
- Understanding of contract administration and Visa processes
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment